Pages

the clown is here

:)

Saturday 21 January 2017

Hello

Assalamualaikum..

Hello 2017!

Already 20 days here in a new year! But still feel new right. *wink*

Just feel like writing something or anything. So here a random post. You guys should just read this post okay! To avoid me feel abandon in my own blog. LOL

Lets do some reflection in 2016.


Basically throughout the year, I had a mixed feeling. Eh that one too obvious lah. Everyone also got mixed feelings dey macha. *Sigh*

When it comes to differences, it's the year when I started to work full time as a tax assistant. Oh actually I start working on July 2015 so it's actually not a new thing in 2016. But, the biggest change in my life when I start to understand the responsibility more. Being a senior (among team members), the responsibility become more. Cannot think only for myself, but for the team as a whole. It's absolutely different when I'm a junior (or trainee). I keep saying to myself that I didn't know anything, so I can make mistake. And senior will help me and adjust any mistake I've made and then I can make another mistake and they will fix it again and again and again. I don't feel to take the responsibility at all. Soooo bad yes I know T_T But that is what I feel during that time. In 2016, when I started to learn more, I know even better about what am I doing, then I start to give effort on that. No more cincai2 belajar. But I learn to earn something and give back to the others. More mature huh?

To me, 2016 is also about my family. We already moved to a new house after 22 years stayed in our old house. 22 years? Old enough right? Haha. It feels good and of course, feel new. Finally we decided to move because we think this is the right time.To get a new & fresh start (I hope so, please ameen kan). Since then, I think so far is a way better than before. We can adapt and adjust to new environment easily. As what we knew, berpindah (or berhijrah) is a good thing right? So I really hope this one is the right decision we've made. InshaAllah.

Another thing is maybe about relationship. Either with friends, family or anyone. I found out that in this age, I become more selective in choosing who I want to be with. I'm very reserved person. Not a talkative one. But, can become one with whoever close to me, even crazier than you can ever imagine. Haha. Some people, you can share your happiness with them but they are not actually happy for you. And when you share your problems, they definitely would not understand it. But they want you to understand them better. There's no relationship when only one person can only TAKE, while another person is the one who will GIVE. And I cannot be so bodoh anymore to just follow. So now, I select the lucky one only. LOL

Other than that is, ...

No, I want to stop here. Because it's a random post right? So the closing also will be so random. Haha.

I hope for a better future in 2017 inshaAllah. Strive for the best. 

May Allah fulfill my doa, and my parents doa (I need it so much), and everyone's doa as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...