Pages

the clown is here

:)

Monday 27 March 2017

Girls Power

Assalamualaikum...

And hye..

Have you ever admire any woman in your life? Whoever she is, you absolutely admire her for some reason right?

I have a list of women that I admire a lot. Yes.

Not that one woman I like got every criteria that I want as a woman. No no no.

Maybe I like this girl because the way she talk or represent herself. Maybe I like another girl just because of her smile is so nice. And another one girl I like because she able to handle her problem like so cool yaw. Then this one girl also make me admire her due to her achievement in her life. Also this one got skill in make up like everything she touches become so beautiful. Maybe she so fit and her lifestyle is so healthy and I also want to be like her. And yes, the list goes on and on. So many things that make me admire them and make me talk to myself that I want to be like them.

Absolutely I cannot be like them 100%. But itsoke, 99% also will do. Lol. But yes, I think this is the best way we as a woman should think, maybe. Instead of being jealous, kan?

And of course that is the positive way. But me, as a hooomannnnn, always have this negative thinking. Always and yes I admit it. (Tau jahat, ye tau)

Macam tadi all the examples I told earlier, we should be proud of having a girl (like we all girls are in one team, and then got this one girl represent the others. lol) yang expose herself, show to all the boys out there that we can do this and that. Yela girls power kan? Tapi at one time mesti akan ada this feeling yang macam menyampah sikit (padahal in one team tadi ek eleh apehal?) Do you get me? Mungkin terlampau banyak exposure yang dari diri dia sendiri, tu yang jadikan orang tak suka.


And this definitely correct! I strongly and totally agree. Haha. Tak perlu nak setiap masa cerita yang kau reti masak, reti jahit, reti repair kereta, reti panjat pokok, reti memancing, whatever lah benda yang kononnya kau boleh hidup tanpa lelaki or anyone else sebab nak buktikan girls are power.

Makin banyak kita cerita kebaikan atau kebolehan kita, lagi banyak orang nampak keburukan dan kekurangan kita betul tak? Sometimes we have to admit that we don't know this and we need help. It won't harm you anything to request the others' help. We live in this world together, not you alone. And the other also might need your help too. We just have to learn how to give and take, to be more tolerate and being considerate to other person (to both woman and man as well).

Just an example. Vivy Yusof. I think all Malaysian recognize her as a very wonderful and successful young entrepreneur besides being a working mom and a hot wife. Haha. Ala tengok ayat bodek mesti tau how much I admire her. Haha. To be honest, yes I admire her so much. We all see her as a perfect woman. But she still admit her lack in cooking, in make up, as a mom to Danial and Mariam, and everything. Still so humble. While every woman maybe pray everyday to be just like her (aku lah tu hmm). Tapi tula, by admitting her lack in those areas, she didn't even being lower than her position now. It makes her become more powerful and respectful.

Different to those yang asyik cakap besar je, orang jadi menyampah kan. Dok cerita buat itu ini, but at the end, tak nampak apa. Orang tambah lagi mengata.

So let keep ourselves be more humble dearest girls. But at the same time, make improvement from time to time. Biarkan kejayaan kita atau apa2 kebaikan kita tu yang buatkan orang lain recognise kita. Okay?

Girls power!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...